I’ve tested this myself, so I know it works. It did take a lot longer than promised, however. By the time it arrives, you’ll have forgotten about it, so it’s more like a gift to your future self (and aren’t you worth it?). On the plus side, I’ve never received a solicitous email or catalog. Enjoy!
Last on the Shoestring
What Others Are Reading
- Avoiding Overpriced Train Station Services in Cologne
- WARNING: RyanAir Online Check-in
- Inexpensive Days Out from London Stansted Airport
- No-Budget Tips for Venice and Mestre
- May's Calendar Available for Download
- Why Carry Your Own Heavy Luggage?
- Friday Freebie: U.S. State Tourist Information and Highway Maps
- Travel on a Shoestring Carnival: South America, Africa, Middle East #4
- Reader Tips Contest: Seville, Granada, Cologne/Bonn, Mosel/Rhine, Leipzig, Rostock
Found This Information Useful?
From the Peanut Gallery
Bernard on Thursday Photo Friday #13 jony on WARNING: RyanAir Online C… tracy on Friday Freebie: U.S. State Tou…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 425,241 Satisfied Travelers