I’ve tested this myself, so I know it works. It did take a lot longer than promised, however. By the time it arrives, you’ll have forgotten about it, so it’s more like a gift to your future self (and aren’t you worth it?). On the plus side, I’ve never received a solicitous email or catalog. Enjoy!
Last on the Shoestring
What Others Are Reading
- WARNING: RyanAir Online Check-in
- Friday Freebie: U.S. State Tourist Information and Highway Maps
- Avoiding Overpriced Train Station Services in Cologne
- Why I Love/Hate RyanAir
- No-Budget Tips for Venice and Mestre
- Solid Recommendations for Travel Beauty Products
- Baring My Budget: Malta
- Thursday Photo Friday #13
- Friday Freebie: City Guide Podcasts
Found This Information Useful?
From the Peanut Gallery
Bernard on Thursday Photo Friday #13 jony on WARNING: RyanAir Online C… tracy on Friday Freebie: U.S. State Tou…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 427,134 Satisfied Travelers