I just hate airports that charge for wireless internet connections; like it’s not bad enough that all the food is overpriced and my flight is delayed, now you want me to cough up $9.95 an hour to go online? Thankfully not every airport is a Scrooge. Here you can find a list of U.S. and international airports that let you online for free.
Last on the Shoestring
What Others Are Reading
- Friday Freebie: U.S. State Tourist Information and Highway Maps
- Avoiding Overpriced Train Station Services in Cologne
- WARNING: RyanAir Online Check-in
- No-Budget Tips for Venice and Mestre
- Baring My Budget: London
- Reader Tips Contest: Last Call for Advice
- Travel on a Shoestring Carnival: Europe #5
- Thursday Photo Friday #8
Found This Information Useful?
From the Peanut Gallery
Bernard on Thursday Photo Friday #13 jony on WARNING: RyanAir Online C… tracy on Friday Freebie: U.S. State Tou…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 425,967 Satisfied Travelers