While the organization offers a couple paid services which mimic a free organization like Hospitality Club, they do offer something you can’t get anywhere else: behind-the-scenes tours of traditional French businesses, from truffle makers to porcelain painters to snail specialists. Tours are held in French and English, cost either 6 or 10 euros and can be booked online. You can find the full schedule here.
Last on the Shoestring
What Others Are Reading
- Avoiding Overpriced Train Station Services in Cologne
- No-Budget Tips for Venice and Mestre
- Look the Part at Oktoberfest
- WARNING: RyanAir Online Check-in
- RyanAir Sale -- Fly For €/£10
- Headed to Oktoberfest?
- Friday Freebie: U.S. State Tourist Information and Highway Maps
- More No-Budget Tips for Stockholm and Nyköping
Found This Information Useful?
From the Peanut Gallery
Bernard on Thursday Photo Friday #13 jony on WARNING: RyanAir Online C… tracy on Friday Freebie: U.S. State Tou…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 423,962 Satisfied Travelers