A new blog after my own heart, focusing on the enjoyment of theater, opera, music and museums vis-a-vis the exploitation of ticket schemes (such as last-minute seats or student discounts), is publishing over at High Culture on a Low Budget. Nothing but quality posts to-date. Check it out!
Last on the Shoestring
What Others Are Reading
- Avoiding Overpriced Train Station Services in Cologne
- No-Budget Tips for Venice and Mestre
- Look the Part at Oktoberfest
- WARNING: RyanAir Online Check-in
- More No-Budget Tips for Stockholm and Nyköping
- Headed to Oktoberfest?
- Baring My Budget: Madrid and Barcelona
- The Art of Being a Gracious Houseguest
- Claim Your Refund for Foreign Credit Card Transactions
- Friday Freebie: U.S. State Tourist Information and Highway Maps
Found This Information Useful?
From the Peanut Gallery
Bernard on Thursday Photo Friday #13 jony on WARNING: RyanAir Online C… tracy on Friday Freebie: U.S. State Tou…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 423,945 Satisfied Travelers