A new blog after my own heart, focusing on the enjoyment of theater, opera, music and museums vis-a-vis the exploitation of ticket schemes (such as last-minute seats or student discounts), is publishing over at High Culture on a Low Budget. Nothing but quality posts to-date. Check it out!
Last on the Shoestring
What Others Are Reading
- Avoiding Overpriced Train Station Services in Cologne
- WARNING: RyanAir Online Check-in
- Inexpensive Days Out from London Stansted Airport
- No-Budget Tips for Venice and Mestre
- May's Calendar Available for Download
- Why Carry Your Own Heavy Luggage?
- Friday Freebie: U.S. State Tourist Information and Highway Maps
- Travel on a Shoestring Carnival: South America, Africa, Middle East #4
- Reader Tips Contest: Seville, Granada, Cologne/Bonn, Mosel/Rhine, Leipzig, Rostock
Found This Information Useful?
From the Peanut Gallery
Bernard on Thursday Photo Friday #13 jony on WARNING: RyanAir Online C… tracy on Friday Freebie: U.S. State Tou…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 425,241 Satisfied Travelers